- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Effective Date January 15, 2016
1. Privacy Statement
2. Information Collected by LeadLander
- IP address
- Page visited
- Page referred
3. LeadLander’s Do Not Track Policy
We honor “do not track” signals.
4. How Is Your Personal Information Used?
We use the Personal Information we collect to provide and improve our Services, content, and advertising. We also combine your Personal Information with other information obtained independently or from third party sources (e.g. from IP lookup service). We use Personal Information and other information collected as follows:
- To create Customer accounts and/or profiles through registration;
- To provide the Services to our Customers which includes identifying visitors to their websites (for more information on our Services, please click here);
- To perform internal operations, such as tracking and improving the effectiveness of our Services;
- To provide support;
- To resolve disputes involving LeadLander;
- To conduct marketing research;
- To conduct audits;
- To provide information to our business partners and suppliers;
- To provide information to our representatives and/or advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and others to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements;
- To transfer your information as part of a merger or sale of all or part of our business;
- To protect the rights, safety, and information of our members, third parties, as well as our own; and
5. Who Can Access the Information We Collect?
6. Children and Privacy
To our knowledge, the websites which use our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you are not 13 or older, do not Interact with websites that use our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that Personal Information of persons less than 13 years-of-age has been collected through our Services, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child or a minor under the age of 13 has posted, submitted or otherwise communicated Personal Information to our Services without your consent, then you may alert us at email@example.com so that we may take appropriate action to remove the minor’s Personal Information from our systems.
7. Third Party Services
LeadLander is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party including, without limitation, websites that directly link to or integrate with our Services including our Customer’s websites.
8. Security, Storage, & Retention
a. Security. LeadLander takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Information. Although we use security measures to help protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the Internet. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. b. Storage. The Personal Information that you provide to LeadLander is generally stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Personal Information is submitted through our Services, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place. c. Retention. We maintain information that we collect for as long as necessary to continue providing the Services and to otherwise comply with our obligations herein.
9. International Users
11. Information Correction, Removal, and Opting-Out
a. Correction & Removal. If any of the information that we have about you is incorrect, or you wish to have information (including, without limitation, Personal Information) removed from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such inquiries within thirty (30) business days. b. Opting Out. Additionally, if you prefer not to participate in LeadLander’s Services, please let us know by contacting us below. Please note that even if we remove your information from our Services, it may not be possible for us to prevent us from receiving your information again in the future (e.g. if you were to fill in another web form at a Customer’s website).