Get a Free Copy of Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys shines a light on the in-house issue that negatively affects a company’s efficiency and profits: the bad employee experience.
Gibbs provides essential strategies for granting employees the systems, authority, and consideration they need to best perform the work they do.
Get your free copy here.
- The Real Reason Why Customers Stop Coming Back
- The One Thing That Makes a Great Customer Experience
- Traditional Process Design is Broken — Here’s Why
- What’s More Important: Culture or Process?
- How to Avoid a Fearful Company Culture
- The Hidden Cost of Negotiation — And How to Build Empires
- “Failing Fast” Sound Nice — But How Do You Actually Do It
- There’s a Difference Between Big Data and Important Data
- Why Angry Customers Aren’t Half as Dangerous as Angry Employees
- Automation Will Do So Much More Than Save You Money