#IBMInterconnect Recommended Sessions: Wednesday February 25th
- February 18, 2015
- 0 Comments
We’re not done yet. Wednesday features some more good sessions.
The 8am sessions:
- Moving Banking Back office operation to IBM BPM, Banco do Brasil‘s Approach – Palm D – If you’re like me and you’ve seen the Novo Banco presentation in previous years (as Banco Esperito Santos, in room Palm C), then why not see how another bank is tackling BPM and get another perspective?
- Keep Your BPM Platform Scalable, Resilient and Performant, Featuring Novo Banco. This features speakers from previous BES years, on how they scaled BPM to thousands of processes there.
9:30 am features a session by Barclays: Optimizing the Customer Journey for “One Globe” Banking – Palm C – Barclays is using IBM BPM to automate operational processes across their global banking operations.
At 11am another set of sessions starts:
- NATO Nations Deepen Operations Field Cooperation with BPM – Palm B- I still remember seeing an RFP from NATO and just not believing it. This promises to be interesting.
- How Adopting Blueworks Live cut cost and effort out of Project Delivery at Westpac New Zealand – Palm C – another session on how to leverage Blueworks Live in your business.
- Fit for Purpose: Authoring Guidance for Optimizing IBM BPM Implementations – Jasmine Ballroom B – simple heuristics for building scalable BPM applications.
- Improving the Health Care Provider Experience with BPM at Dean Health Plan – Palm D – automating and optimizing business processes in support of the corporate strategy.
- What’s New in IBM Business Process Manager and Business Monitor – Palm B – one of my old Lombardi colleagues is co-presenting (Dennis Parrott), on what’s new in these products. In particular, lots of new interesting APIs have been added to IBM BPM – but you need Brazos Portal or Brazos UI to fully take advantage.
- How BMI is Revolutionizing the Music Business Using IBM BPM and Integration technology – Palm C – I’m very curious how BMI is using BPM. Having worked with two music companies myself while at Lombardi, I’m curious to see what’s changed (if anything) in terms of how the music business views BPM and IT in general.
- Disaster Recovery and IBM BPM – Coral C – Chris Richardson is the right guy for this topic.
At 3:30pm is the real gem of the afternoon:
- Driving BPM Mobile Adoption: IBM BPM in the Palm of Your Hand – Palm B – our very own Andrew Paier and Ivan Kornienko present how to create great interfaces for key mobile experiences in the workplace. If you have been curious to see how Brazos enables rapid development of mobile UI for IBM BPM – this is your session.
- Day 3 General Session – a new way forward. Well, I’ll be skipping this one to see BPM in the Palm of my hand!
At 5:30pm :
- Banco Supervielle‘s Transformation Roadmap: Innovation in all Solutions to Become a Smarter Bank – Palm B – they present a solution that won them a Gartner BPM Excellence Award back in 2013.
5pm – 7pm : BP3’s 3rd annual BP Connect reception, by invitation for VIP guests.
7:30pm – 10pm – InterConnect Special Event at MGM Grand.