Happy Thanksgiving 2014!
- November 27, 2014
- 0 Comments
We have a lot to be thankful for this year, as the Thanksgiving Holiday arrives. This is always a good time for us to take a step back from travel and business, and reflect on the past year, and how we approach the next year.
Here at BP3, we want to take a moment to reflect and be thankful:
- for new customers that have helped us grow our business and establish new friendships and partnerships.
- for continuing customers, who have also helped us grow our business and continue a tradition of mutual excellence. Our customers say great things about our company and our team, and the feeling is mutual.
- for the wider BPM community that continues to offer new insights and challenges to our way of thinking and doing.
- for our great team, which makes me proud every day to come to work and earn their respect.
- for all of our team members for having faith in us, our company and our vision.
- for our fearless leader, Lance, who keeps us all pointed in the right direction
- for our BP3 families, who support us in chasing our professional dreams, even as we are fortunate enough to pursue our personal dreams as well.
For me, personally, I want to thank my wife and my family for supporting me in building BP3 into what it is now. You just can’t do this without a support system and a supportive family.
We have great opportunities in front of us for next year, and a lot of good work to do in the home stretch between Thanksgiving and New Year. I just couldn’t be more proud of the BP3 team and where we’re headed. This year I have a little extra to be thankful for, as it is my 10th wedding anniversary, and we have a lot of family in town to help us celebrate.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!