Brazos Portal v1.4 Released
- January 12, 2015
- 0 Comments
[Editor’s note: The Brazos Portal team is executing on all cylinders, just like the Brazos UI and Brazos Charts team. Regular releases with significant improvements. Congrats to David and the whole team for making this happen! – Scott ]
Improvements in this version of the Brazos Portal include:
- Task groups can be reordered on mobile/touch devices via a long press on the group and then dragging to reorder the groups.
- Performance has been improved when a large numbers of completed tasks exists for a user.
- Tasks associated with instances in an error state no longer display in the task list.
- At login, Brazos Portal will display a date range that includes tasks. In previous releases Brazos Portal defaulted to show only tasks due today.
- Improved user experience for the display of completed task counts, auto opening groups when activating filters via the Task Drive, persisting group state across browser sessions, displaying feedback when launching processes, and more.
- Bug fixes and other minor enhancements
View the release notes for the full details on the enhancements and bug fixes.
In addition to the enhancements and bug fixes called out in the public release notes, this release contains many back-end improvements and code refactoring that allows us to better customize the look and feel of the portal based on specific customer requirements. More information on customization will likely be available at IBM Interconnect.