Last week we hosted our annual conference for our customers and our team.? It was a fantastic window into the future of our partnership between BP3 and our customers:? with great sessions, discussions, and demonstrations on the following topics (and more!):
- Digital Transformation
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Computing
- Digital Process Automation
- Decision Management
- Product Requirements and Product Management
- Modeling for Business Effectiveness
- Leveraging open data sets
- Data science and Analytics
- All the Brazos:? we covered all the latest in the Brazos Platform
- And we did 19 science fair projects that blew us away.
But really the best part is the sense of community and innovation at Driven . It is palpable, it is real, and it is about all of us that attend having a common interest in really improving our businesses, and how to work with all the new tech that's coming out to unlock that value.? Over the course of two days, we collectively demystified "digital transformation" by sharing our very real and honest stories from the front lines, and also by showing how new technology can be leveraged and can change the way we think about how we support our businesses.
Think of it is Digital Operations, rather than just Digital Transformation.? We need to transform, but we also need to operate.? It isn't enough to have a vision, we have to make it reality.? And that's really the mission.? And that, is DRIVEN.
Thank you to everyone who made this two of the best days of my working life.