This post is spot on for remarkable employees. Not that it covers everything, but each of the items in the list is certainly true.
- Ignore job descriptions
- Eccentricity - hey, I'll admit this isn't a requirement it just has a high correlation.? Apologies, BP3 team - you know who you are!
- They know when to dial it back.? I call this being situationally aware.
- They publicly praise others when they kick a**.
- The complain privately - but effectively.
- They'll speak up when others won't.? Maybe I just like this one because it described me when I was an employee...
- They like to prove others wrong - you know who you are.
- Always fiddling.
And they wrapped with (emphasis added):
Great employees follow processes. Remarkable employees find ways to make those processes even better, not only because they are expected to? but because they just can't help it.
How could I not like this article...