More on #bpmCamp topics
- January 27, 2010
- 1 Comments
Continuing on the theme from yesterday, we’ll point out a few more topics here.
- We’ll have a session (or several sessions) on UI frameworks inside and outside of Teamworks, discussing trade-offs of various approaches and benefits of each.
- The relationship between the BPM solution and systems of record.
- Offshore BPM – what is effective / ineffective – discussing real world experiences.
- BPM Requirements Analysis – how much is too much? How do you know when to say “when”?
- A/B Testing for process improvement
I met with Lee Merrick at Stanford yesterday and we’ll be meeting again today for some final prep for tomorrow’s conference. We’re excited and looking forward to working with everyone attending to create a great experience. Thanks to everyone for supporting this idea with your participation and willingness to speak!