IBM has made several product announcements across Mobile, Cloud, and Smarter Process.? There isn't a lot of meat in the blog post, just a few highlights:
First, Mobile (or is that, Mobile First?!):
- a new version of Worklight
- a new UrbanCode plugin for Worklight
- It looks like a clear shift of infrastructure to SoftLayer - a recent IBM acquisition.? This makes a lot of sense.
- Continuing to offer BYOS (bring your own software) as well as PAYGO (pay as you go).
For Smarter Process:
- A new version of IBM Blueworks running live on IBM Cloud. But really, that's not what people care about - what they'll care about is enhanced analysis and process summaries.
- IBM BPM on SoftLayer's cloud - apparently improving reliability and self-service
- A new decision engine - apparently tuned for internet-scale deployment
Of course, if you've wanted to get IBM BPM running in the cloud for the last 2 years, BP3 has been a good place to start (we've even helped IBM debug their own cloud installations).? And if you want Smarter Mobile Process, you'll want to give us a call and look at a solution that packages Brazos with IBM BPM.? It is just the best way to do mobile for IBM BPM.
IBM BPM is a great solution for managing business processes and implementing business processes.? And Brazos is a great solution for building fantastic user interfaces that are also responsive and mobile.? They're two great products that are better together. Reach out to us if you want to find more!