"Keeping the Business in BPM" – Teaser #ibmimpact
- April 9, 2011
- 1 Comments
We’re going to share a teaser of our presentation coming on Wednesday at IBM Impact. The session abstract just doesn’t do it justice now that the presentation is complete. The outline:
- Business Process Improvement versus Business Process Management
- Five Major Anti-Patterns to Business Value
- Wells Fargo Case
- The Business Driven Delivery Team
You could sum this up as:
- Practical Methods for Keeping the Business in BPM
- A Case Study (Wells Fargo) revealing one good example
- How to makeover your technical team into the Business Driven Delivery Team.
If that isn’t a recipe for transforming your BPM Initiative, what is?