Good BPM2010 Coverage from Sandy Kemsley
- September 21, 2010
- 1 Comments
Sandy has great coverage (as usual) of the BPM2010 conference:
- Research on Business Process Design – several presentations on informal process design and machine-assisted process design.
- Research on People and Processes
- BPM and Social Software Workshop
- Research on BPM in Practice – how novices model, and IT requirements of BPM in practice (room for improvement apparently ; )
- Research on BPM in Education – professionalizing BPM with a BoK for BPM. Sandy includes a call to action for building this process BoK. And another session on building a BPM and SOA education community.
- A real call to action on process knowledge. Very interesting effort Sandy and others are undertaking. We at bp3 will have to take a closer look as well.
- And of course, the wrap-up notes.
Thanks again for tracking this conference for those of us who couldn’t be there, Sandy!