Getting Started with Decision Management
- May 10, 2016
- 0 Comments
Recently I commented that we are doubling down on decision management. Putting our educational webinars where our mouth is, we’re hosting a great webinar on May 24th: Getting Started with Decision Management. We’ll be doing a series of sessions on compelling decision management topics and it will be a big theme at BPMCAMP this year in August.
If you don’t know whether or how you should be using a decision management system, this is the talk to find out. Ask the tough questions of our experts!
We have two featured speakers who are thought leaders in decision management and a pleasure to work with, in order to cover material that normally requires a paid training session.
First is James Taylor, the CEO of Decision Management Solutions and the force behind the DMN (Decision Modeling Notation) standard recently adopted by standards bodies, and adopted by software vendors around the world.
Second, our own Justin Phillips, a senior consultant for BP3 out of the UK with 15 years in the space. He’s probably deployed more decision management and rules solutions in the UK than any other practitioner.
Key topics covered:
- The difference between process rules and decision management
- Where to find decisions within your business process
- What kinds of decisions are the best to begin your decision management journey
- Using decision modeling and management tools effectively
- Roadmap for Getting Started with Decision Management