- July 18, 2014
- 1 Comments
I’m sorry, but if you put together a list of the top Burritos in America, and Austin isn’t on your list, there’s a problem.
The list they put together looks great:
- L’Patron in Chicago
- Papalote Mexican Grill in San Francisco
- The Shed in Sante Fe
- La Taqueria in San Franciso
- La Azteca Tortilleria in Los Angeles
But, if they cut the burrito in half when they serve it to you they’re doing it wrong. Missing from the list in Austin:
- Freebirds (made to order)
- Cover 3 – the steak burrito is fantastic. The queso inside the burrito is a bonus.
- Torchy’s – the Ace of Spaces (arguable that it is a taco, but it is the size of a burrito)
- Chuys – the Macho Burrito (pork and hatch green chile sauce, I’m there)
- And don’t get me started with Tacos…
And that’s just scratching the surface. Don’t mess with Texas.