Brazos UI Toolkit version 2.7.3 Released
- May 7, 2014
- 0 Comments
BP3 Brazos UI v2.7.3 is now available for download! All registered Brazos UI customers can now download this release directly from the support site. I’m proud of this release for a number of reasons – first, because it continues to demonstrate to our customers that we’re serious about iterative improvement; second, because these are just great improvements. But another reason: transparency. I don’t know of any other IBM BPM partner that has more transparency on their product releases than we do – providing explicit detailed release notes with every release for our registered developers. We will be bringing that level of accountability to all of our product releases – and I think the level of investment and progress just becomes obvious.
Key improvements for this release include:
- New Cards Coach View for quickly presenting editable data as ascrollable collection of cards or as a carousel. The functionality includes:
- Display the cards with a horizontal scrolling option or as a vertical presentation
- Define the cards size and spacing
- Select, Add and Delete abilities
- Responsive design that adapts to a carousel when using smaller screens with optional navigation provided
- Single and Multi Select capabilities on Data Tables
- Ability to define the width of a Modal.
- Full screen configuration option on the Brazos Template
- Over 35 bug fixes and many minor improvements. For full details of the changes in this release you can view the release notes.
The card interface is a really interesting innovation for the Brazos UI Toolkit – there’s really no analog for this in any other BPM UI framework that I’ve seen. The Data Table improvements are just the next step in a long line of important improvements. We have more data table improvements scheduled for the next release.
This release is backward compatible with previous 2.x releases and you should be able to drop it in and go! Comments welcome!