Today BP3 proudly announces the latest update to the industry's leading UI toolkit for the IBM Business Process Manager coach framework.? It is no surprise to our readers that Brazos remains the most popular user interface framework for IBM BPM.? And we've been busy since the 4.2 release producing an even better product in 2016.?
In particular, with this release, we're addressing two identified needs of our customers.?
- First, a robust new developer edition to support customers who are are kicking the tires and want to build before they buy.?
- Second, the need to build User Experiences across a wider range of deployment, infrastructure, and security scenarios, both inside and outside the IBM Process Designer - without losing the ability to have a consistent look and feel and behavior across devices.? To do this, we've incorporated the BrazosOpen framework into our Brazos 5 release for the first time. ??
This result?is the best value for user experience in the IBM BPM ecosystem. The Brazos framework is the most widespread IBM BPM framework which means, finding talent that is already familiar with Brazos UI isn't difficult, and Brazos' ease of use ensures that Brazos itself is easy to learn for those who aren't familiar.? One user interface tackles all the devices and platforms that support modern browsers.? Our Net Promoter Score for Brazos is off the charts.
Features of the release include:
- Retirement of the current Brazos UI Lite Edition
- Introduction of Brazos UI Developer Edition
- Enhancements to file attachment and table controls
- Addition of Brazos UI headless application framework
Brazos UI 5 - Developer Edition
Brazos Lite is being replaced by the Developer Edition which now offers the full control set to IBM BPM coach developers. By providing the full control set, developers can now take the full Brazos UI toolkit for a spin and be certain that they are using the most capable UI framework available.
Developer Edition comes with free community-based support via a free Stack Overflow forum (Tag: brazos) or commercial support may be purchased from BP3.
Brazos UI 5 - Enterprise Edition
The Brazos UI platform now includes the Brazos application framework previously known as BrazosOpen.? This release enables IBM BPM customers to implement beautiful user interfaces outside the coach view framework - often referred to as "Headless" in the IBM BPM community - while retaining consistency of behavior and style with interfaces built in the coach view framework.?
The Brazos framework supports many BPM and workflow engines and provides the look, feel, and rapid development capability people have come to expect from Brazos UI, but in a stand-alone application that can be deployed in environments where security and separation of UI from Process engine may be necessary or even critical.
With Brazos UI's new Headless framework, customers can make a single investment in their UI development technology and share it across process engines, legacy state machines, and environments knowing that the UI will perform.?
If you want to register for Brazos Developer Edition you can do so here.
If you have any questions or would like to see how you can use Brazos UI to satisfy your cross-platform application requirements, contact BP3 Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org