bpmCamp 2010 @ Stanford has sold out!? The waiting list is open, however, and we'll evaluate additional attendees on a first-come-first-serve basis if we get any cancellations.
We're looking forward to seeing 40 participants from at least 11 companies, plus independent practitioners.? Topics of discussion will likely include:
- Teamworks 7 and upgrading
- Scaling Teamworks 7
- "Process Debt" and BPM programs - creating and removing process debt
- Delivery Challenges: Moving to BPM Software Delivery (Value Driven) from a Waterfall experience base (Plan Driven)
- BPM Requirements Analysis ? How much is enough?
- UI frameworks with Teamworks
- Teamworks and Rules
- Teamworks and Systems of Record
- A/B testing and BPM
- Myriad additional technical and project and process-improvement topics
We'll continue to revise the agenda topics and schedule as we approach the first day of the conference - and we'll continue to accommodate new ideas even during the conference.? Look for more on the conference as it approaches, and afterward we'll share some of our impressions and nuggets of wisdom that we're able to glean.