BP3 Brazos UI Webinar: Tuesday September 10
- September 5, 2013
- 0 Comments
What: A Webinar on the BP3 Brazos UI Toolkit for IBM BPM When: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 10:00AM US Central Daylight Time Who : Ivan Kornienko, and you Register: http://ow.ly/opZKg
The first Brazos webinar on August 27th was a success! We had 46 registrations and more than 75% of the registrants tuned in for the webinar. If you were registered and missed it – or if you didn’t catch the first one, now is your chance to get tuned in. As an added benefit, I’m sure the second one will be even better as we learn from the feedback from the first webinar.
If you haven’t done so already, check out the latest version of our responsive UI Toolkit for IBM BPM by viewing these videos:
Please join us for the next Brazos Webinar on September 10th.
The topics covered will include:
- Creating a Brazos UI in the Process Designer from scratch
- Responsive design, device awareness, and the layout construct
- An overview of every control in the Toolkit
- Advanced control features like type-ahead, masks, and CMIS
- [NEW THIS WEEK] Using Out of the Box IBM BPM Validation with Brazos
- [NEW THIS WEEK] Using Brazos in Hybrid Applications to achieve functionality not available in HTML5
Ivan, our Principal Architect for Brazos, will again lead the webinar and answer questions from the audience!