Austin's Best Places to Work 2015: BP3 in the Top 8
- June 30, 2015
- 0 Comments
Well, BP3 did all right in the Austin awards for Best Places to Work in 2015. 95% of the local work force has to respond to the survey to even be considered, and 70 companies were recognized across four categories. You can see our press release here.
A shout out to friends at companies across all of the categories:
- Quite a few friends at Spiceworks, #3 in the big company category
- Spredfast, #5 in the same category, has probably the second largest contingent of Lombardi alumni in Austin, behind BP3 – and is captained by Lombardi’s former CEO, Rod Favaron.
- In the medium category were newcomers like Tableau, and regulars like SpareFoot. We also have friends at Sailpoint, Sense Corp, WP Engine, and Dropbox Austin.
- In the small company category, Square Root (#4), Khorus (#7), The Zebra (#3).
- In the micro category, have to give a shout out to Agile Velocity and Launch Marketing.
As for BP3, I’m just so proud to be part of this team. I think our culture is strong partly because we’re clear with what kind of company we are when people sign on, and they’re buying into it and reinforcing it.