Announcing: Brazos Portal – The Mobile Portal for IBM BPM
- April 28, 2014
- 2 Comments
We’re setting mobile BPM free today with the new Brazos Portal for IBM BPM.
The Brazos Portal includes several differentiating features:
- Users can organize their work the way they want in Brazos Portal. This makes it easier to find the work you care about first, and to re-arrange work when it isn’t presented the way you want. If the right filter isn’t there already, create a new one on the fly.
- The TaskDrive let’s users filter and find their work without typing into a search field. The visual and touch interface is key to effective use on a mobile device.
- Brazos Portal is responsive – adapting to the size of your browser or screen.
- Brazos Portal works on any modern iOS or Android smart phone or tablet.
- Brazos Portal is free with pre-registration to IBM BPM customers.
This is the kind of innovation that deep experts on a space like BPM can accomplish on top of IBM technology, in this case, IBM BPM (and Worklight for the mobile app!).
But the best way to sum it up is that it is just cool.
You can find additional information on our Portal page. If you are attending Impact, come to booth #406 in the solution center to learn more about BP3 and Brazos Portal – the mobile portal for IBM BPM. And find more information about our activities at Impact right here.
You can’t miss it, thanks to our very subtle branding…