- Added BPMN multi instance (==foreach) support
- Added BPMN intermediate timer catch event
- Added business rule task with Drools integration
- Improved Spring integrations: added possibility to limit visibility of beans and also exposed spring beans in scripts
- Added administrator console to manage users and groups
- Added automatic DB type discovery
- Various bug fixes
Not bad for a point-release.? Activiti seems to be adding BPMN support pretty quickly? - important to eliminate those "but it doesn't do ... " objections early on.? And, to set a precedent of just making progress on extending BPMN support. Impressive so far!