BP Labs Links
BP Labs Services
SIMPLIFYING THE BPM EXPERIENCE
BP Labs is focused on removing technical obstacles that you may encounter as you implement your BPM solution. We offer subscription based support packages with options geared towards optimizing and accelerating your BPM investment. In addition to solution support, the BP Labs' development team is focused on creating innovations that customers need to maximize value for their businesses.Our team develops software to help customers progress from project to program.
BP Labs Subscription Support Services
BP Labs is structured around the world's top experts in BPM. You will never hear our team say "sorry, that's not a product problem". Our team is here to help you solve your BPM challenges and we will work with you to make it happen. Based on your needs, you can choose from Pre-production and Production levels of support, urgency and response times being the main difference.
Included in all BP Labs Support Subscription:
- Expert BPM and Rules Development Advice
- Expert Configuration Advice
- Expert Infrastructure Advice
- Expert Toolkit Authoring Advice
- Expert BPM Patterns and Best Practices Advice
- Brazos Suite Support
- IBM BPM Solution Code Support
- IBM Operational Decision Manager Solution Support
- Alternately, Activiti BPM Support
BP Labs Fee-based Services
BP Labs' Fee-based Services can be acquired on a fixed-fee or per-item basis. Any desired fee-based services may be bundled into a Labs Solution Support subscription at time of purchase, increasing the value of the service over the lifetime of the support agreement.
We focus on three main BP Labs Fee-based Services: Migration, Assessment, and Installation
Migrations: BP3 is the go to firm for version to version migrations of IBM BPM and Operational Decision Manager. We are so confident in our ability to migrate versions we offer migration on a fixed-fee basis.
- The DIY package - BP Labs will preform the analysis and then allow your team to complete the migration. The analysis will give you all the trouble spots to look at, save you countless hours, and will remove a great deal of uncertainty from migration.
- Migration Assist - BP Labs analyzes and identifies the trouble spots in both your architecture and code. We work with your team on the right technical solution. You are still largely in DIY mode, but with active assistance for your technical team, from ours.
- "Turnkey" Migration - BP Labs will own the technical edits to your solution to migrate from one version to another. We include data migration. Testing and verification is still up to your team.
For more on BP3's migration offering visit our Migration Page
Assessments. We provide a variety of assessments on a fee-basis:
- Migration Assessment, as described above
- Performance Assessment:Each performance assessment starts with the an infrastructure review. We will provide written recommendations on the infrastructure then review your end to end code. The code review will provide you with an outside prospective on efficient coding practices and highlight any performance costing mistakes.
- Solution/Best Practices Assessment:The BP3 Best Practices Assessment is an end to end code review to ensure your project adheres to industry as well as BPM best practices. Depending on the engagement we will either make the changes or simply document the changes and provide you with a working document and review session.
Each assessment leverages a combination of BP3 intellectual property, methodology, and hard-earned expertise to give our customers the best advice and assessments on the market.
Installations. BP Labs will perform installations on a fixed-fee basis. You provide remote access to our Labs engineers, and we will have someone with hundreds of installs under their belt, perform your installation.
- LDAP and SSO
- Recipes for installation steps
- Clustered or stand-alone installations
- All operating systems
BP Labs Support Site
BP3's support site provides customers:
- BP Labs Knowledge Base
- BP Labs Toolkits: Information & Downloads
- Customer Issue Submission & Tracking
The BP Labs support site can be found at support.bp-3.com. General knowledge base articles are available to all users. BP Labs and Brazos customers (through their login) can access their toolkit downloads, more detailed knowledge base articles, as well as, submit and track issues.