BP3 has spent the last few years creating innovative solutions to our customer's problems in the BP Lab. Some of these solutions were for customer specific problems but some of them were for the greater BPM ecosystem.
BP Solutions was born of passion for great end user experience and better assessment tooling. BP Solutions has three main product offerings: The Brazos Suite, The Neches Suite, and The BP Toolkits.
The Brazos Suite is a three product set that enhances your end user's experience with BPM. The Brazos Suite includes: The Brazos UI Toolkit, Brazos Portal, and Brazos Charts.
The Brazos UI Toolkit:Customize your end user's BPM experience. Key features include:
- Customizable User Interface
- Mobile Ready
- Drag and Drop Document Upload
- Activiti Ready
The Brazos Portal: The Brazos Portal embodies a completely new approach to BPM end user task management. With Brazos Portal, your BPM Process Portal can now have the same intuitive, user-friendly look and feel of your process interfaces.Key features include:
- Per User Task Organization
- Mobile Ready
- Built in Key Term Search
Learn more here...
Brazos Charts:Ease the creation of reports for your end users. Reporting is often missed in BPM projects due to time constraints and difficulty. Brazos Charts makes report creation easy and quick.
Learn more here...
The Neches Suite is BP3's subscription based software focused on simplifying management and analysis of your BPM solutions.
Neches for Analysis:Neches for Analysis uses our proprietary mathematical analysis to compare your BPM project to other in the community. This analysis produces a report highlighting common problems that hinder deployments and increase total cost of ownership.
Neches for Governance:Neches for Governance creates a version to version comparison of snapshots giving users a list of differences and potential upgrade vulnerabilities. Our customers use Neches for Governance religiously before promoting any snapshot out of their development environment
Neches for Quality Assurance is broken into two separate parts:
- End to End Flow Testing: Creates automated tests to ensure flawless execution from each start to each expected end.
- Individual Service Execution Testing: Creates automated UI testing for individual human services.
BP3 has five different Toolkits that are made available to our Labs customers:
- : This toolkit includes the tools to query through an LDAP connection to retrieve information and sync to retrieve user attributes. This toolkit is a great extension to the PSToolkit for older versions of BPM or stand alone for versions starting with 8.0.
- : The BP3 Delegation Toolkit makes it easy to build in an automatic out of office delegation for any task. An added plus is that the delegation toolkit provides a full audit trail of delegations for later review.
- : The email toolkit simplifies email connection for secured mail connections including those that require authentication. Another handy feature is the document handling which allows process documents to be handled as file attachments.
- : The BP3 Excel toolkit allows for creation of complex Excel spreadsheets including the ability to do multi-tab spread sheets. The default toolkit behavior makes it easy to quickly create a spreadsheet from a list of business objects.
- : The group query toolkit is a quick way to remove extra groups that were added by an external identity provider prior to filtering being created.