Happy Thanksgiving 2016!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year, as the Thanksgiving Holiday arrives. On Monday we had a great potluck with our team at the office. Yesterday our team joined HEB in packing 14,000 meals for the Feast of Sharing, along with many other Austin volunteers. Thanksgiving is a good time for us to take a step back from travel and business, and reflect on the year so far. Soon we’ll be planning for 2017.
Here at BP3, we want to take a moment to reflect and be thankful:
- for new customers that have helped us grow our business and establish new friendships and partnerships – we are looking forward to working with you into 2017!
- for continuing customers, who have also helped us grow our business and continue a tradition of mutual excellence. Our customers say great things about our company and our team, and the feeling is mutual.
- for our investors, who believe in our mission and our dream, and are supporting us every step of the way.
- for the wider BPM community that continues to offer new insights and challenges to our way of thinking and doing. This is a community and we are proud to be part of it.
- for our great team, which makes me proud every day to come to work and earn their respect. Fortune Magazine, the Austin-American Statesman, and the Austin Business Journal – BP3 is a Great Place to Work – and the main reason is our team!
- for all of the organizations and journalists that have recognized our company in awards and in print – we’re grateful for your confidence in us!
- for all of our team members for having faith in us, our company and our vision. Joining BP3 has been like joining a family, and I love how we root for each others’ success every day.
- for our team members’ generous contributions of time and money to charitable work in our communities!
- for our BP3 families, who support us in chasing our professional dreams, even as we are fortunate enough to pursue our personal dreams as well.
For me, personally, I want to thank my wife and my children for supporting me in building BP3 into something bigger and better than Lance and I ever could have planned for in 2007. You just can’t do this without a support system and a supportive family, and I feel so fortunate to have that support. I love that my kids are proud of BP3 and they know our team by name.
As we celebrate Thanksgiving together this year, please raise a toast to our customers, who make it all possible!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!