14 Austin Startups to Watch
Nice post here on Techspace: 14 Austin Startups to Watch in 2017. I sure hope they’re right, as we’re on the list!
Business process management company BP3 uses data and insights derived to help companies innovate their business process. From helping Carlsberg deliver beer faster to working with various Fortune 500 companies, a recent funding round will help the startup to further develop its flagship Brazos IBM BPM UI toolkit.
Funding: $10M in 1 Round from 1 Investor”
And there are friends on the list:
- Student Loan Genius, who helps our employees pay down their student loans with help of matching funds from BP3.
- Spredfast – lots of alumni from Lombardi landed here as well.
- Vast – with friends from both Trilogy and Lombardi working there, it is all in the family.
- Datical – great automation software for IT systems management – especially databases.
- The Zebra – compare auto insurance in one place