Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2016: BP3 Places #2 on the List!
Our team at BP3 has once again voted us to the top of the list for places to work in Austin. 75 companies participated in 4 categories. We finished #2 this year in the our category (50-249 employees), just behind Emler Swim School – which I have to tell you our kids go to and love. If you’re a swim instructor, Emler is your bet, but if not, check out BP3!
As for BP3, I’m just so proud to be part of this team. I think our culture is strong partly because we’re clear with what kind of company we are when people sign on, and they’re buying into it and reinforcing it. And when I see our team building on that cultural foundation with every new hire and every new intern, I’m really proud of what we’re doing. I hope our customers are proud to work with a team like BP3.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t call out some friends at other companies, congratulations to all of you! The full list is available here.
- WP Engine, #4 in the Large company category, and provider of our WordPress hosting.
- Agile Velocity – a local partner in the agile methodology space, #3 in the micro category
- Data.World – down the hall from us in Plaza 7000, #12 in their category
- Main Street Hub – thanks for always hosting Stanford alumni events during SXSW! #8 in the large company category
- Spredfast – where some of our favorite Lombardi alumni work, #6 in the large category
- Launch Marketing – great local marketing firm
- Outbound Engine – #13 in the Medium category
- Retail Me Not – #13 in the Large category
- Spiceworks – #7 in the Large category
- Sense Corp – #10 in the Medium category
- SailPoint – #2 in the Large category
- Square Root
- The Zebra
It’s quite a list, and really it’s an honor to be on the list among them. This is the second year in a row I’ve been traveling during the lunch banquet so I’ve missed out on the suspense, but I was thrilled to see the news on Twitter.
Looking forward to the second half of 2016!