BPMCAMP 2015 In 3 weeks
It’s hard to believe BPMCAMP 2015 is only a few weeks away. The content sessions are shaping up to be truly awesome. This is the conference we want to run for our own team, and we invite customers to join us and participate.
- Production topology with ODM and Bluemix Rules Services?… check.
- Billing is sexy?… check
- Business Process Patterns?… check
- Getting the low-down on BP3’s latest product releases?… check
- Building a better User Experience? … check.
- Meet the Support Team? … check!
I’ve also been working with our team on planning some of the logistics. I’m looking forward to having our customer reception in a building that used to be the old City Grill – where I had dinner in Austin for the first time, as I was being recruited out of college to move to Austin. We’re lining up better A/V this year and a bigger room layout to support the growth in attendees. And the food will be fantastic, and Austin. I’m looking forward to some of the nice surprises we have in store for the conference!
If you’re a customer, and you’re not planning to join us at BPMCAMP, why not? It will be the best conference for your BPM initiative all year.