Without much ado, I’ve starred all the sessions that jumped out at me. You’ll notice that in most time slots I can’t possibly be in 3 or 10 places at once.
SXSW is the only conference I know where you can find 160 sessions in parallel in one time slot. Seriously. It is insane. And awesome.
I’ll call out just a few sessions that I’m particularly interested in here.
- Coaching Fast and Fearlessly (football + SXSW has to be good)
- How to Rock SXSW in 4 hours – I’ve never seen Ferris speak, this is a good opportunity.
- Jedi Mind Tricks for Entrepreneurs (everyone should have Jedi Mind Tricks)
- Evolving from Founder to Great CEO
- Netflix shares a decade of A/B testing
- The Unbundling Effect: Who’s Next?
- UFC: Women Breaking Ground inside the Octagon
- Biz Stone on Creativity and Redefining Success
- Princess Reema’s Mission to Empower Saudi Women
- 10 Inventions that will revolutionize Retail
- Trilogy: A killer network can transform your town
- Designing Austin’s Economy: An Innovation Uproar?
- Extreme Bionics: the end of Disability?
- Bill Gurley and Malcolm Gladwell
- Forget the glass ceiling build a business without one
- AI, Immortality and the future of selves
- No additives or ads: Mr. P Terry on Modern WOM
- Inc. Presents: The Honest Company
- Tech Talk: Building a startup ecosystem
- The VEEP Speaks
- Emergence of Portuguese Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Everything Eric has learned since 2011
- Put IBM to work and transform your business
- A/B testing at scale