James Taylor’s Take on #IBMIMPACT
James Taylor captured a series of blog posts on this year’s Impact conference that do a great job, in particular, of covering the keynotes:
- Mobile and Cloud at Impact – covering the Day 1 keynote
- More on Mobile, results from a mobile strategy panel on Day 1
- Day 2 Keynote – Made with IBM. Again, a good capture of the keynote overall.
- Notes from his own presentation on the Mobile Enterprise
- A panel on Cloud, revealing that a big reason behind the SoftLayer acquisition was their ability to handle different types of work loads.
- Coverage of the Smarter Process update, with emphasis on the ODM pieces. No mention of Brazos or Brazos Portal, alas, but maybe we’ll catch his interest next time.
I love it when someone else covers the sessions so well that I don’t have to write them up! And better yet when they attended sessions I wasn’t able to attend.
The message was pretty clear from IBM – business is moving to the cloud in various ways – as virtualization, or as composable business infrastructure, and IBM wants to be there to play a part regardless.