Brazos UI Toolkit: March Release Includes Enhanced Data Table
In addition to the Accessibility improvements rolled into the current Brazos UI Toolkit release, BP3 has also added an advanced Data Table control.
The Data Table control allows you to quickly display and interact with tabular data, even when working with very large result sets that cannot be loaded into memory. A partial listing of Data Table features:
- Scalable performance with very large data sets
- Options to load all data at the beginning (pre-load, for moderate data sets), or to load the data on demand (Lazy Load, for larger data sets)
- Configurable pagination or continuous scrolling options. The continuous scrolling option is seriously cool.
- Click-able column sorting
- Search within the data
- Filtering to limit the data rows displayed and presented
We have a few more surprises in store just in time for IBM Impact the last week of April… stay tuned!