Happy Thanksgiving, 2013
We have a lot to be thankful for in 2013, as the Thanksgiving Holiday arrives. This is always a good time for us to take a step back from travel and business, and reflect on the past year, and how we approach the next year.
Here at BP3, we want to take a moment to reflect and be thankful:
- for our new customers in 2013, that have helped us grow our business and establish new friendships and partnerships.
- for our continuing customers, who have also helped us grow our business and continue a tradition of mutual excellence. Our customers say great things about our company and our team, and the feeling is mutual.
- for the wider BPM community that continues to offer new insights and challenges to our way of thinking and doing.
- for our great team, each one of which is working hard and creating the business we always dreamed of building.
- for the chance to hire old friends and colleagues – to build our dream team.
- for all of our team members for having faith in us, and belief in our company and our vision.
- for our fearless leader, Lance, who keeps us all pointed in the right direction
- for our BP3 families, who support us in chasing our professional dreams, even as we are fortunate enough to pursue our personal dreams as well.
For me, personally, I want to thank my wife and my family for supporting me in building BP3 into what it is now. You just can’t do this without a support system and a supportive family.
We have great opportunities in front of us for 2014, and a lot of good work to do in the home stretch between Thanksgiving and New Year. I just couldn’t be more proud of the BP3 team and where we’re headed.