Brazos 2.0 is Coming
For those who have heard of Brazos at Impact or elsewhere, but are wondering what is coming next, I wanted to take time out to share what we have cooking for Brazos 2.0. Brazos 2.0 is shipping with a few key features:
- Drag & Drop table control – revamped from the ground up
- Drag & Drop CMIS Document Upload Control
- Improved visibility and validation
- New functionality for most controls
- Internet Explorer 8.0 support!
Brazos 2.0 will ship in July. We’re already using the beta controls in the field and we will continue to make significant advances. If you signup for the Brazos mailing list, you can keep abreast of all the latest updates…
The momentum for Brazos so far has been fantastic. Six customer are already using Brazos in projects that are heading to production in 2013, up from just one three months ago. We’re continuing to invest in Brazos to make it the very best way to deliver great IBM BPM user interfaces.