BP3 is a great place to work. We pride ourselves on the team we're building, the culture we have, and the results we're creating for customers. If you want to work with the best in BPM, this is the place to be.
What We're Looking for in You
At BP3 we’re always interested in working with people who are passionate about Business Process Improvement or BPM Initiatives. We’re helping our customers achieve great returns on their process initiatives. We’re interested in hiring a select group of the best people to help our customers achieve these returns. The keys to success at BP3 are passion for BPM, passion for software, and deep expertise – and the motivation to achieve that level of expertise. We’re more interested in quality than quantity when we plan our business and our growth.
What You are Looking for in Us
Hopefully you’re looking for an employer that takes care of the team. We try our best at BP3 to do just that:
- Competitive salaries depending on experience
- Quarterly Merit Bonuses – because bonuses should happen more than once a year.
- 401k with 50% corporate match – because we believe in saving for retirement.
- Full Health insurance premiums paid for employee + family. No employee contribution to insurance premiums required – because we believe health insurance is a cost of doing business right.
- Long-term disability insurance – this is probably the second-most important kind of insurance to have, behind health insurance.
- Life insurance up to 3x salary up to $250,000 – because our consultants travel, we want to make sure BP3 is helping protect their families.
- Open ended vacation policy – because we don’t want to count your days off any more than you do.
- Great office to work from in Austin – with a view of downtown, , an open floor plan, videoconferencing, easy commuting access, parking garage, on-site cafe, on-site work-out facility, etc. And a great espresso machine (thanks to Nespresso) – Why? Because we believe you need center of gravity for your company. But we also have team members all over the country working from home offices.
- Opportunity to get your voice heard on our Blog
- Great skills and career-development opportunities
We are building the best BPM delivery team in the business... so we want BP3 to be the best place for BPM practitioners to work. It is a work in progress - but we'll keep improving at it every year.
BPM Technical Architect
The BPM Technical Architect is our lead for everything about process implementation with our customers. Ultimately responsible for all the technical deliverables that make our process designs reality, the Architect must also be comfortable talking with customers and business users about their requirements and the implications of ...Read More & Apply
BPM Technical Consultant
The BPM Technical Consultant is where the rubber meets the road in BPM consulting. Ultimately responsible for delivering the technical assets to make our process designs reality, the Technical Consultant must also be comfortable talking with customers and business users about their requirements and the implications of implementation ...Read More & Apply